You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Roundtrip hotel/stadium transfer.
- Tickets to the game.
- An expert in Uruguayan football (speaks Spanish, English, Portuguese, and Italian).
- Match-day programme filled with information about the game.
Days & Hours:
- Varies according to each game.
- Important: local derby games come with an additional cost. See Notes.
- 3 hours approx.
Experience the best of Uruguayan football in the heart of an electrifying atmosphere. Take a look at our calendar of games in Montevideo and get your hands on some tickets today.
With roundtrip transfers from your hotel included, you need not worry about getting to and from the stadium. Inside the ground, you will be accompanied throughout by an expert in Uruguayan football, and you will be given a match-day programme filled with information about the game.
The opportunity to share the passion of football fans in Uruguay is something not to be missed – a dream for lovers of the ‘beautiful game’ and one of the most emblematic tourist activities in the country, because it is here that the first World Cup was held in 1930. Grab some tickets today before they sell-out.
For tickets to the local derby games (for example, Peñarol vs. Nacional), contact our Customer Service Team, for these come at an additional cost.