You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Pass valid for one day.
- Multilingual audio guide.
- City map (The map will be given to you at stop 0).
- Stops at 11 sites where you can get off and explore freely.
Days and Hours:
- Monday to Sunday
- Times in Summer: from 9:30am to 4:20pm
- Times in Winter: from 9.30am to 3.30pm
- 3 hours approx. without stops
Book a seat on this Hop-On Hop-Off Montevideo Bus Tour and discover the most important landmarks in the Uruguayan capital. The buses are fully equipped with audio guides that offer interesting insights into each of the places you visit, and, if you want to see one of the attractions at closer quarters, simply get off, explore and take a look around, and then catch one of the next tour buses on the circuit.
Below you can find information about each of the stops:
0. Mercado del Puerto (Port Market), Rambla 25 de Agosto and Yacaré. This is a wonderful place to sample the gastronomic delights of Uruguay.
1. Puerta de la Ciudadela (Gate of the Citadel), Juncal and Peatonal Sarandí. Here you can find Plaza Independencia and the Mausoleum of José Gervasio Artigas, a national hero, and the “father of Uruguayan nationhood.”
2. Explanada Municipal, 18 de Julio and Ejido.
3. Palacio Legislativo (Legislative Palace), Guided tours of the Palace are available.
4. Mercado Agrícola (Agricultural Market), José L. Terra, on the corner of Dr. Juan José de Amezaga. Visitors here will find food stalls and handicraft shops selling things typical of Uruguay, souvenirs of the city, and much more.
5. La Diligencia (monument), Delmira Aguistini and Agraciada.
6. Jardín Botánico (Botanical Garden), Luis A. de Herrera and Francisco Torres. Ideal for nature lovers. Wander through the gardens filled with diverse species of plants and trees.
7. Terminal Tres Cruces, Bvar. Artigas and Ferrer Serra.
8. Estadio Centenario (Centenario Stadium) – a National Historical Monument – and the Football Museum.
9. World Trade Center, Luis A. De Herrera and Luis Lamas.
10. Punta Carretas, Jose Ellauri and F. García Cortinas. Former prison where ex-president José “Pepe” Mujica was imprisoned during the dictatorship. The building has since been converted into a shopping centre.
11. Parque Rodó (Rodó Park), Rambla Pte .Wilson and José Requena y García.
The tour ends at Stop 0.
On this Montevideo Bus Tour, you can enjoy quick and easy transportation around the city, stopping off at the sites that interest you the most to explore them at your leisure. Book online today with Uruguay4u.
- On Sundays there is an extra stop at the Feria Tristán Narvaja (Tristan Narvaja Fair) between the Uruguay and Gaboto avenues.
- Children under the age of 5 travel for free.
- The tour can be canceled due to weather conditions. In such cases, the validity of the ticket is extended by one day.
- The use of the service is subject to availability of seats at the time the passenger boards the bus. In case there are nofree seats on the bus, the passenger shall wait until the next one with availability.
- The busstops for 2 minutes in every stop, with the exception of Stop 0 (Mercado del Puerto) where the buses shall start the tour at the times specified in this leaflet.