You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Roundtrip hotel/stadium transfer for the Uruguay-Brazil game.
- Tickets to the Uruguay-Brazil game.
- Bilingual Guide
- Free Montevideo Hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- Optional 1 (additional costs): Roundtrip transfers - airport/hotel; Montevideo port/hotel; or Tres Cruces terminal/hotel
- Optional 2 (additional costs): Boat tickets to/from Buenos Aires (1h boat ride with Seacat to Colonia with bus transfer from Colonia Port to Tres Cruces in Montevideo)
Days & Hours:
- Uruguay-Brazil game: 23rd March, 2017.
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Monday to Sunday. Departs every hour from 9:30 am to 16:20
- Uruguay-Brazil game: 3 hours approx.
- Hop on hop off bus tour circuit will take approx 3 hours without the stops.
Experience football at its finest in Montevideo. Book your tickets today for the game between Uruguay and Brazil, a 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier, on 23rd March, and receive free tickets for Montevideo Hop-on hop-off Tour Bus.
Tickets to the game come with a roundtrip transfer service from your hotel, so you need not worry about the logistics of getting to and from Estadio Centenario. In the stadium, you will be accompanied by an expert in Uruguayan football, and you will be given a match-day programme filled with interesting information about the fixture.
On the Hop-On Hop-Off Montevideo Bus Tour, you can enjoy quick and easy transportation around the city, stopping off at the sites that interest you the most to explore them at your leisure. Find here the details of the stops.
Make sure you get your hands on some tickets for this crucial 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier and enjoy a free city tour around the quaint wonders of Montevideo. Book online now.
- If you wish to book this tour with a roundtrip transfer from airport/hotel; Montevideo port/hotel; or Tres Cruces terminal/hotel, contact our Customer Service team to find out the additional costs.
- Boat tickets from Buenos Aires are subjected to availability. In order to book the tickets, passengers should send to our Customer Service a picture or scanner of the same document they should present to Argentine and Uruguay immigration authorities (passport or Mercosur ID depending on each case). Without this documentation it is impossible to guarantee the tickets.